A couple of days ago I assembled this necklace. It was a Project of the Week from Auntie’s Beads. It ties around your neck with a silk ribbon, and just sparkles! Another project finished!
I’ve also finished up the border for Liguria and have moved on to filling in the block. I’m well pleased that I was able to finish up the border in a week. That gives me hope for making quicker progress on this. I’ve had to go in early to work everyday this week, so I haven’t had my usual morning time to put in a few stitches, but I’ll get back to it soon.
And since we are now in August (my birthday month!!), I’d better recap my July goals and fess up to how I did…
- Knit on Homespun Wrap Yes
- Finish Their Song No, but I’m getting close
- Finish Row 1 of Tesori No, finished Veneto, finished border on Liguria
- Stitch one WhimZi Yes, Summer Spell
- Stitch one SB ornament Yes, In a Stable
- Stitch on Barnabee’s Quest Yes, didn’t finish one row, but did stitch on
Four out of six isn’t too bad!
So for August, here’s the plan…
- Knit on Homespun Wrap
- Finish Their Song
- Finish Liguria and Lazio
- Stitch one WhimZi
- Stitch one SB Ornament
- Stitch on Baby Garden
- Katrina’s RR Finished
- And for a bonus: Do some finishing for the August Finish-a-Long
Wish me luck!
Here’s a little more progress on Their Song. I’ve got two more words to finish up, and then the motifs at the top. I can feel a finish coming on. I’d really like to have it done before we leave for our trip next week.
Walk to Rivendell: Edges of fields worked by Farmer Maggot. (Total Miles Walked: 61.25)
I am grateful for knowing I am worth it!