A few random things today…
1. I’m sick and trying to get over it (I am so rarely sick that it really bites when I am).
2. I haven’t stitched in days (see number 1 above).
3. I am reading another Stephanie Plum book and loving it – she cracks me up.
4. The new Bunny Hill block is posted. Guess I’d better do last month’s. I LOVE this month’s though.
5. Cathy B. is a super sweetheart for sending me the Gold Santa I was so wanting. Thanks!!!
6. My monthly guild meeting was Tuesday and the program was about Adam & Eve samplers – I’ll have to tell you all about it when I have more coherent thought processes.
7. Oh yeah, Eric is sick too….it’s a lot of fun at our house.
8. I have stash to show you, but haven’t had a chance to photograph it for your viewing pleasure.
9. I made my first floss tag (see above) for my friend, Sherri. She loves Twilight too! I’ll be making one of these for myself whenever I get over this.
10. Have you ever seen two more fabulous Red Threads? Mine on top, Sherri’s below. Maybe this photo will be clickable…I can only hope.
Until next time…
I am grateful for hot tea and a cuddly quilt.