Just a quick post to say a couple of things…
1. Thank you all for your support and kind words.
2. As I mentioned at the beginning of my last post, this was all me and my own emo angsty drama – it had nothing to do with anyone else. My guild is wonderful, and I enjoy the company of all the women that I have become friends with through that guild, and those I am getting to know. The guild challenges me to step outside what I’ve been doing, to learn new things and try new things. That’s a good thing, but not always comfortable for me. But, there hasn’t been any meanness or anything like that coming from anyone there. It was all me and my own insecurities, nothing more. I truly love my guild and I don’t want anyone to have a poor impression of it.
3. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I’d had a good weight loss. Well, I wanted to share the proof. I earned my key ring from Weight Watchers, which you earn when you lose 10 percent of your weight. I also earned a charm for having lost 25 pounds (that big Olympic medal looking donut) (At last weigh in I was at 26.6 lost).
4. Also on the keyring you can see the charm I earned for signing up for a 5K as part of the WW Momentum Challenge. My 5k is tomorrow morning.
5. Under the key ring, that turquoise, is my race shirt for another 5k I have signed up for in October. I was picked for that team. I’m excited about it. And the shirt is a smaller size. Yay me! Did I also mention I’ve signed up for the Heart Walk in September through my company? Yep, I am a walking maniac.
6. I just hope my little feet hold up! (That’s Chanel’s Cosmic Violine on my toes, for anyone who cares.)
7. No stitching pics today. But maybe after the 5k tomorrow I’ll have something to show you.
I am grateful for the reminders that I am enough, unique, and worthy.
22 thoughts on “Walking it Off”
Congrats on your weight loss Michelle! I’m going to let you be my motivation and start getting my act together. I still have some baby poundage to lose!
Love the toes ;-). Hope your 5K is great tomorrow, can’t wait to see pics.
Congratulations on your weight loss Michelle!
You’re doing great!
Have a fun & blister free 5K tomorrow. 😀
What wonderful progress you have made – you have so much to be proud of! A 5K – very impressive! I hope you have a beautiful day for walking. Can’t wait to hear all about it.
Congratulations on your weight loss!!
Awesome on the weight loss, congrats! Love the toe color!!
Congratulations on your weight loss! Pretty toes!
Congratulations! I also am a “results not typical” success story from WW and am a huge fan of the program. Enjoy your 5k!
Yay you, indeed! Enjoy the run tomorrow!
OK, you just ROCK! Now I want to go check out WW to see if I can get all of that cool stuff…hmmm. Wonder if they would just give it all to me up front if I promised to stop eating at Five Guys four nights a week?
As to the other topic (i.e., your stitching), please note that your blog was one of the very first ones I became addicted to and I have gained HOURS of inspiration from your lovely stitching!
Now I want you to go stand in front of a mirror and repeat after me: I. Am. A. Skinny. Stitchy. Goddess.
(Oh, tee hee! I see that my word verification is “ledge”…as in “should be standing on one”.)
You go, girl!
Congrats! I think that is just fantastic!
I need to get walking with you, Michelle! Congrats on the weight loss and the walking — it’s fantastic!
Congrats we get the washer in Canada when we hit 50 lbs so I have 20 more to go.
Luv the polish colour
Good luck and have fun tomorrow
A huge congratulations on your weight loss. And congratulations on all your walking. I think it’s one of the best exercises we can do – doesn’t even seem like exercise!
Your weight loss is just fantastic. Congratulations! I’d like to be at the run today and cheer you on.
Congrats on your weight loss and your 5k. Good luck!
Congrats on your weight loss!!! I am also on the same journey at weight watchers. Just not as far along..
Great work on the weight loss. I too have lost about 12.4kg (26 or so pounds) and have another 22kg to go! We only get a keyring for 10%, nothing else. 🙁
Hope your 5K goes well. Not sure I could do that!
Congratulations for your weight loss!.
Congrats on the weight loss! You should be very proud! Love the toe color too.
Wow girl congrats on your weight loss. You are doing so well. And running 5 km runs too – way to go.
I read back over your other entries. You have indeed been busy. Your stitching looks wonderful. I love all your starts.