Thank you all so much for your encouragement and words of wisdom. I am feeling a little better today, so here’s hoping that my mood stays improved. I am trying not to pressure myself, which I think may help. Since it is June 1st, I have to show you my June Woolly Tyme blanket. This has been done for a couple of weeks, but I thought I’d wait to show you. I love how colorful this one is. The bunnies’ tails and eyes are French knots. This is the last of the sheep blankets – can you believe it’s been a whole year?! Here they all are…
I’m so pleased to have completed this project and kept up with the blankets. There have only been a couple of months I was late completing them, and I think it was due to waiting on threads to arrive. I’ve had a lot of fun with these. Now, it’s probably time to get back to stitching on my Just Nan WhimZis, or my Shepherd’s Bush 2000 Years Ago ornaments. It feels really good to have this done.
And speaking on what I’ve done…it is probably time to revisit the goals I set for myself in May. It’s the first month in a long while that I set goals for myself.
- Finish part 1 of Mermaid Treasure Box – close, only have the specialty stitches left
- Finish part 1 on Mystery Sampler – DONE!
- Complete June Woolly Tyme – DONE!
- Finish Part 2 of Barnabee’s Quest – nope
- Finish 1 row on Baby Garden – nope
- HAED Wednesdays – nope, I only participated one Wednesday in May
- Finish Michelle’s RR – DONE and mailed!
- Complete 1 WhimZi – DONE (Spring Spell)
Not too bad. I did complete half of my goals. I think for this month, I will keep it simpler:
- Stitch on Their Song
- Stitch on Mystery Sampler
- Finish Kimono quilt top
- Stitch and grid Neighborhood RR and have ready for mailing
- Start Tesori
I think that’s do-able. Oh, and speaking of RRs. You have to go take a look at the beautiful stitching Jenna did on my Just Nan RR. I am so pleased with it!!! I am looking forward to having this beautiful piece come home so that I can put the finishing touches on it. Thank you, Jenna!!
And I stitched a little more on Their Song last night. I just love this piece, it is such a fun stitch. I jumped around a little bit on it, but I enjoyed myself. Here’s to a happy weekend!
I am grateful for evenings to myself.