Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share what I’ve been working on and what’s in my FFO bag.
Jane Ann 1871 by Cozyegg Designs – (model stitch) Soie Surfine 2523 on 56ct Hogbristle by Fox & Rabbit
Tombstone Spots by The Primitive Needle – Weeks on 40ct Affogato by Fiber on a Whim
Stitching up my two planchette pieces that I designed for the Dark October Séance attendees so that I can release the patterns later this year.
Ship of Life by Need’l Love – I’m planning to stitch it on 40ct Flannel Flower by Fox & Rabbit with mostly the called for DMCs. I might substitute an overdyed cotton for the water.
What’s in My Finishing Bag
Continuing on with my plan to try to get some finished pieces fully finished in 2023, I thought I’d share what’s in my finishing bag.
- Mabon by the Primitive Hare
- Ostara by the Primitive Hare
- Angel of Tulips by Goode Huswife
- Thread by Carriage House Samplings
- Quaker Pincushion by Jeannette Douglas
- Sweetheart Sampler Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- February’s Violet Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- Love is in the Air Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- Happy Birthday Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- Auld Lang Syne Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- Spring’s Arrival Stocking by Blackbird Designs
- Madeira Sampler Tin & Sewing Set by Jane Timmers
- A Strawberry for Your Scissors by Plum Street Samplers
- A Crowned Suitor Strawberry by Plum Street Samplers
- Coverlet Berry Scissor Tray by The Scarlett House
- Cat on Quilt mini quilt
- Merry Wind Farm hornbook
- White pumpkin by With Thy Needle & Thread
Finished reading The Ninth House and read Hell Bent, book two in the Alex Stern series.
I also read the next book in my re-read of the Fever series, Burned.
I’m currently reading Feverborn, also from the Fever series.
Thanks for joining me again to see what I’m working on, what I’m reading, and what I’m up to. Until next time, happy stitching!