Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share my starts on two new SALs and progress on a couple WIPs.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Salem Notforgotten SAL – in honor and remembrance of the 325th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. We are using the Instagram tags #salemnotforgotten and #salem325 For more information on the Salem witch trials, here is a brief article.
- Dutch Beauty SAL on instagram #dutchbeautysal with Emily (eclecticposessions) and I
My memorial sampler for my dad is John Reed 1844 by Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches. Stitched with silks on 40ct Confederate Grey by Weeks
Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery – Weeks, GAST, and CC on 40ct Stars Hollow by R&R
Salem Remembered by The Primitive Needle – silks on 40ct Lakeside linen
Dutch Beauty – converting mine to be much darker colors with a black swan
Merry Wind Farm Hornbook freebie – SNC Elephant & Castle on 40ct Weeks Tin Roof
Reading Sour Grapes by Rachel Goodman
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for my ancestry.