Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share some finishes and some framed pieces, and some WIP progress.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Dark October stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Salem Notforgotten SAL – in honor and remembrance of the 325th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. We are using the Instagram tags #salemnotforgotten and #salem325 For more information on the Salem witch trials, here is a brief article.
- Dutch Beauty SAL on instagram #dutchbeautysal with Emily (eclecticposessions) and I
Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette on 32ct Lemon Zest Silkweaver with DMC (Year of WIPs piece)
Margaret Pence 1781 by Goode Huswife on 36ct Meadow Rue with DMC ( you can see my finish on this blog post)
Jenny Bean’s Halloween by Shakespeare’s Peddler on 40ct Lakeside Pearled Barley with the Limited Edition GAST threads (you can see my finish on this blog post)
Their Song (Loose Feathers #24) by Blackbird Designs on 30ct R&R Apple Brown Bindy with Weeks (finish on the blog)
And They Sinned (shown in this episode)
Egypt Garden by Chatelaine Designs on 32ct Days Gone By Silkweaver with silks, Petite Treasure Braid, DMC, delicas, Mill Hill bugle beads, and Swarovski crystals
Mystery 9 (Le Potager du Roi) by Chatelaine Design on 32ct Lavender Mist Zweigart with silks, Petite Treasure Braid, delicas, bugle beads, and Swarovski Crystals (Year of WIPs piece)
Green Santa by Birds of a Feather on 40ct Weeks Cocoa with Weeks – stitching for Santa Sundays SAL on Instagram (#santasundayxs)
- Needleminders and frame for haunted dollhouse from Cindy
- Project bag and grime guards from Carissa
- Halloween fabric from Joann’s
- JCS – October and Ornament issue
Finished The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Currently Reading Sour Grapes by Rachel Goodman
- Coni at Spinster Stitcher blog
- Amy at Thread in Hand blog
Thanks so much for watching!
I am grateful for a change in perspective and attitude.