Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share two finishes and the beginning of #darkoctoberstitching.
- Join Emily C. (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Dark October stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Dutch Beauty SAL on instagram #dutchbeautysal with Emily (eclecticposessions) and I
Salem Remembered by The Primitive Needle. Stitched with my own conversion to Gloriana and Belle Soie silks on 40ct unknown Lakeside Linen. Stitched as part of the Salem Notforgotten SAL – in honor and remembrance of the 325th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. We are using the Instagram tags #salemnotforgotten and #salem325 For more information on the Salem witch trials, here is a brief article.
Since Salem Remembered is out of print, you might be interested in this beautiful Salem design by The Primitive Hare called The Witches of Salem.
Halloween Garden by The Primitive Needle on 35ct Weeks Putty with Weeks threads.
Moon Phases by The Little Stitcher on 32ct Midnight Tryst by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie with Weeks Mascara, GAST Picket Fence, DMC 3774, GAST Soot, and RG Petite Treasure Braid in PB04
Hallow Eden by Plum Street Samplers on 32ct. dyed linen with Weeks threads
Teeny Witch by Mary Engelbreit on 28ct Silkweaver Poltergeist with DMC
RIT dyed fabrics for Halloween Fairy, Autumn on Lazy Bear Mountain, and Dead Man’s Chess
Jane Austen thread keeper
Eclipse cupcake stitch marker by Sucre Sucre Miniatures
River’s Edge sock yarn by Suburban Stitcher
Stitch Starter and Ruler Pocket from Blue Ribbon Designs
Coffee Quaker coffee mug from Heartstring Samplery
Beaded needlecase made by my friend Susan
Cat pins by Puntini Puntini
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for finishes.